People plan to move overseas for not one but many reasons. In most cases, people move abroad looking for a better life for themselves and their families. While New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Australia are some of the popular destinations for those who wish to immigrate, there is a country that stands in the spotlight and that is, Canada. It is an immigrant-friendly country and provides numerous opportunities for employment, personal growth, and more. It is one of the most ideal places, especially for those who wish to look for a better quality of life and wish to earn an ample amount of money. Those who are the holder of Canada PR or citizenship, they can apply for public health insurance. You may not know but with that, you don’t have to pay for a lot of health services because the universal healthcare sector is paid by taxes.
When you use public healthcare services, you show a little healthcare care that poses well like an ID. However, if you don’t possess a government healthcare card, provinces and territories will offer free emergency medical services. Immigration to Canada is easy and can be done through different programs, if you are not sure how to choose the right one, connect with Visa Consultants in Canada as they will help you choose the right Canadian immigration program for you.
So, ‘how do I immigrate to Canada?’, if you are thinking that, below listed are some of the three main categories for you to consider…
- Permanent Residence: It is a long-term immigration program that includes express entry and even family sponsorship.
- Study Permit: This program allows the applicant to pursue education at an approved and recognized institution with a chance to work after your course.
- Work Permits: You can work in the country for a certain period of time through this program.
What is a Canada PR Visa?
Canada permanent residence is a five-year multiple-entry visa that offers skilled and qualified foreign workers an opportunity to immigrate, work and settle in this beautiful country. You can extend or even renew your visa after five years or so. After three years of staying and working with a Canadian PR, you can apply for citizenship.
What are the eligibility criteria for Canadian immigration?
To know if you can apply for Canadian Permanent residence, you need to check all aspects for eligibility requirements- this includes earning a minimum score of 67 points out of 100 to qualify for immigration. When you apply for Canadian PR, your profile will be assessed on the below-listed criteria:
- Age: There is no specific age limit, however, there are different programs that provide preference to applicants who are younger by giving them extra points.
- English Language Proficiency: The candidate must provide the IELTS examination to show that they can work and adapt to the culture and life in Canada. The minimum score of IELTS required for PR obligation is CLB 7.
- Education: A candidate is required to have senior-secondary level education as per the Canadian immigration standard to prove eligibility.
Now that you know, make your dream of immigrating to Canada come true with Pear Visa’s consultants.